Same sex marriage…can’t we just let everyone be happy!? Most of us know how hard it is to find a great guy who doesn’t just wanna get in your pants or an awesome lil’ lady that isn’t sizing up your biceps and wallet. If you’re a “boob” girl and into chicks, settling for a dude with manboobs just isn’t gonna cut it. Who are we to stop anyone from falling in love?
I believe we can learn a lot from animals and their unconditional love for each other. In the Animal Kingdom these friendships and love affairs melt our hearts and provide relationships for our furry friends that they didn’t find within their own breeds. Can’t we be as tolerant with our own human kind? These bonds have saved so many animals from isolation and degenerative health.
We receive love in many forms; hand holding, hugs, kissing, cuddling, and yes the big O…in these interactions we release a very important hormone, OXYTOCIN!
- Decreases inflammation in our bodies
- Increased trust…trust me!
- Enhances optimism and self esteem
- Increases that romantic attraction and monogamous relationships
- Increases empathy and generosity by expanding your perspective
- Develops bonding and maternal behavior
- Reduces levels of cortisol in the body (the stress, fat building hormone)
If you’re ready to take your health and life to the next level, schedule a “Health Consultation” session with me! One conversation could change your life! I’d love to work with you! Click here!